1- Important information and who we are
This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
Email address: email@example.com
If you reside in the UK, you have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues ( www.ico.org.uk
). If you reside within the European Economic Area (EEA), you have the right to make a complaint at any time to the appropriate supervisory authority for your country of residence. See https://ec.europa.eu
for these details. We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach your supervisory authority so please contact us in the first instance.
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
2- The data we collect about you
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store, and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier, country, and zip code.
- Contact Data includes email address and telephone numbers.
- Social Media Login Data includes social media account details, like your Google or Twitter login details.
- Technical Data includes Internet protocol (IP) address, cookie ID, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Profile Data includes your username and password, your interests, preferences, feedback, and survey responses.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products, and services, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URLs); clickstream to, through, and from our website (including date and time); information you viewed or searched for; page response times; download errors; length of visits to certain pages; page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs); and methods used to browse away from the page.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We also collect, use, and share Aggregated Data
such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated Data could be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data in law as this data will not
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data
about you (this include details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health, and genetic and biometric data). We do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offenses.
If you fail to provide personal data
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with goods or services). In this case, we may have to cancel a product or service you have with us, but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
3- How is your personal data collected?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you, including through:
- Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity and Contact by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- create an account on our website;
- request marketing to be sent to you;
- enter a competition, promotion, or survey; or
- give us feedback or contact us.
- Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our website, we will automatically collect Technical and Usage Data about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs, and other similar technologies. We may also receive Technical and Usage Data about you if you visit other websites employing our cookies. Third parties or publicly available sources. We will receive personal data about you from various third parties as set out below:
- Technical Data from the following parties:
- analytics providers such as Google based outside the EU;
- advertising networks based outside the EU; and
- search information providers such as Google based outside the EU.
- Contact Data from providers of technical and delivery services based outside the EU.
4- How we use your personal data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal obligation.
Generally, we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data although we will get your consent before collecting sensitive personal data or sending third-party direct marketing communications to you via email. You have the right to withdraw consent to processing your sensitive personal data or to marketing at any time by contacting us.
Purposes for which we will use your personal data
We have set out below, in a table format, a description of all the ways we plan to use your personal data, and which of the legal bases we rely on to do so. We have also identified what our legitimate interests are where appropriate.
Note that we may process your personal data for more than one lawful ground depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data. Please contact us if you need details about the specific legal ground we are relying on to process your personal data where more than one ground has been set out in the table below.